The English Football League Championship is the second highest football league in England behind the English Premier League. Known simply as ‘The Championship’ or the EFL Championship, the competition is currently known as the Sky Bet Championship for sponsorship reasons.
1. Home venue is an edge for home team. Home team get average 1.60 points per game.
2. Draws are more common in this league. 30% of games finish as draw.
3. Number of goals per game is normal. It's 2.5 goals per game.
4. Number of games with three or more goals is normal. It's 60% of all games.
5. Place bets very carefuly here. Outsiders are winning lot of games.
Catch all the soccer results and prediction for Sky Bet Championship. Information about England soccer leagues and betting picks for teams like Leeds United, West Bromwich Albion or Fulham.
Get the best odds for the upcoming fixtures in the England Championship League on popular bet types such as multigoals, bookings, first to score, total corners, clean sheets, Goal range, Draw No Bet and many Combos. Check below!
Winabettips provides you with upcoming Over/Under tips and predictions with advised odds for fixtures in the England Championship League. Check below!
|2020-09-26||17:00||Queens Park Rangers -X- Middlesbrough||Over 1.5|
|2020-09-26||17:00||Watford -X- Luton Town||Over 1.5|
The top two teams in the Championship are promoted to the Premier League, with the four teams finishing third to sixth competing in the Championship play-offs to be the third promoted team. The bottom three teams are relegated to England League One.
Be sure to safeguard your bets today with the totally free Championship predictions and betting tips here at Winabettips. Full of expert opinions and advice!Latest Championship News »